Monday, November 17, 2008

Thankful

Following a lead from some other blogs I have been reading - I am choosing to be thankful. So here goes - - -
  • I am thankful that I am married to a man who truly loves his family. (even though he was seriously grumpy today)
  • I am thankful for my gorgeous daughter (who is going to seriously drive me insane with her nightly fits - and she's not even a teenager yet!)
  • I am thankful for my sensitive son (truly a middle child)
  • I am thankful for my oldest son (by the time he leaves home, I will have earned every gray hair I will have!!)

Seriously - I am thankful for the family that God has blessed me with. He must think I can handle this craziness. Hmmmm, we'll see.

2 comments:

jkluginbill said...

Fantastic. Isn't it great that we can be so thankful for those people who drive us the most crazy? :)
Two posts in a row...keep 'em comin'!

Happy Monday!

Sharon said...

I found you! You're doing a fantastic job! Keep it going!