Saturday, November 8, 2008

Wow - more than 3 years later

I guess you could say that I am not a blogger that sticks with it!! But, I will try.

So, in these past three years, we have continued on with life as normal. Vince enjoys (most days) his work as The 'Puter Tech Man. Hard to believe that he has been at this for more than 10 years now. And, like I said - most days, he enjoys it!

I have been teaching preschool now since Spring of 2006. I teach at Kid's Caboose, with First Reformed Church, here in Lynden. I also spend several days a week at our office, shipping out DVD's for a company we contract with - Bushido DVD. That keeps me busy! Most often, more busy that I wish to be. In my spare time, I like to do some scrapbooking and other paper crafts, and surf craft and educational sites on the 'net, and spend time with my family!

Matthew is now in driver's ed. You might want to start thinking about staying off the roads, come next April!! Seriously, though, he is doing a great job with learning all about this difficult responsibility of driving.

Jordon is in 6th grade, and having a great year thus far. He has some great teachers, and is really enjoying school. WOW!! It is so cool to actually say that he enjoys school! Plus he is getting plugged into the youth group for First Reformed and has fun there also.

Elizabeth, well, she keeps us all on our toes! She is a fourth grader. Blessed with an awesome teacher who really *gets* her. Elizabeth (now Liz!) keeps busy with school, scouts, unicycle classes, church choir, and upcoming Destination Imagination!

Well, I will close for now. That kind of brings you up to date. I will try to post again before the next 3 years passes!

No comments: